Somerset House Embankment Galleries Conceptual Tour

I have just got home from giving my Somerset House Embankment Galleries Conceptual Tour - went quite well and there is a lot to thing about - I'll be posting some thoughts in next few days - initial thoughts are that

1 I managed to keep to the sequence as dictated by the Arnolfini Exhibition and did not pick and choose my objects - there was a one to one mapping between the two tours.

2. Perhaps it became more satirical than I intended due to panic on my part.
.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Kevin - thanks for the tour! it was really a nice experiment to be part of. Tell your wife i'm sorry for the haircut that didn't take place but i assume your on the safe side...

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Lincoln's Inn Fields Wikipedia page

How London is Divided Up