Someone has commented on my book on Amazon

It has taken since 1990 but someone has actually posted a comment on Paul and my book, the Citisights Guide to London. Posted on amazon.com not .co.uk which is why I have not seen it before. They said, in 2004:


4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good and pretty handy, February 18, 2004
By A Customer
I actually took the "Victorian london" walk (from the older 1990 version), which was basically a "Charles Dickens' london" tour. It was really enjoyable, though, because all the major landmarks are augmented by a description from the writer!

The book is about the 900,000 best seller on Amazon!

I also enjoyed the "Dark Age, Saxon & Viking London" walk, all ruins, hidden plaques, ancient churches, old river markings, nascent city gates and age-old markets--very arresting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Lincoln's Inn Fields Wikipedia page

How London is Divided Up