The Horrors of changing technology

Someone trod on my phone - it may look like a brick, and weigh like a brick but it's fragile like a flower. So, looked around for an alternative, really wanted something really light and modern, but found it very, very difficult to try any phones out in shops - they all said no. So in the end I implusively bought an Nokia E71 which has a querty keyboard and had good write ups, and is very slim and elegant.

Trouble is when I get it I find the calendar is not as good and does not have colour like my old Treo 680, the brick. And I find it absolutely difficult to get my calendar date out of palm and into nokia. Contacts too - same problem - its going to take about a week to set myself up with something not as good.

Or do I cut my loses sell the damn thing and buy a treo - the problem with the treo is that a new version is coming out soon which sounds fantastic, but not yet.

Here anyway is a work around to get from palm calendar to google.


Neff.ca - Syncing your Palm Desktop Calendar With Google Calendar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Lincoln's Inn Fields Wikipedia page

How London is Divided Up