How Much Does it Cost to Make a Website in 2014 -

I am considering methods of updating various web sites. They are originally set up using Dreamweaver with templates set up by professional web designers - way back when in the prehistory of the World Wide Web.



I am very tempted by wix and wembly. which seem very easy to set up, although the make professional and with ecommerce there is a monthly fee.



Wordpress is the other option which is the one I think I would go for except for the initial set up which seems difficult.



It seems to involve loading wordpress onto the server, and this always fills me with fear. Reading the instructions, they are all written by people who know what they are doing, and each step seems fraught with unknowable methods.



This web site gives a good summary.







How Much Does it Cost to Make a Website in 2014 -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Lincoln's Inn Fields Wikipedia page

How London is Divided Up