colour enters my working life, gogglemail

I've just realised that my working life has been changed if not transformed by the use of colour in recent weeks.

Firstly, I have been using Google mail and have learnt how to colour my labels. As I do so many different jobs I can colour code them and can spend an hour or so working on the OOT ones - and it is easy to see which they are and how much I have to do.

So it is one reason to use Google mail, the other, and the main one is to be able to have all my emails with me where ever I am and this is very useful. I have also changed over the OOt to google mail and staff seem to like it. It means we hardly need a network as can access emails upstairs or downstairs. Computing is about to change Cloud computing is being to bite.

Also I have been adding colour to my diary which is Palm Calendar -task can be given a colour, and it really helps I can now use the week view and for the first time it is useful as it shows me at a glance how the week is shaping - the colour makes it so much easier to interpret it visually.

The colours I used have come from the plastic coloured folders I buy.

Essentially

Yellow is the Old Op Theatre Museum
Red/orange is museum stuff
Blue is CHR and Elderhostel
Green is University stuff, various shades for CSM, UCL and Worcester

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Lincoln's Inn Fields Wikipedia page

How London is Divided Up