Today I sold out to advertising

I looked at my adsense page and found that I have earnt $17.10 in one year of having an adsense line on my blog!

Not that I have received any of it as I think they only pay you once you have $100. 5 Years time?

Hovever I did get an email from a mobile company asking me to add some text with a link to their site on my web page and they would give me $100 a year. So I thought I'd try it out and if you want to see it - look at the site below.

And Did Those Feet ... Guided Walks in and around London

On the other hand the Old Operating Theatre Museum has earned £70 from

http://www.everyclick.com/

Where you put their search engine as your home search engine and if you go to adverts you make some money. We've made £70 in about 2 years but have not pushed it to our members partly because it isnt as good as google.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Lincoln's Inn Fields Wikipedia page

How London is Divided Up