Review of My Year

Quick review of my year:

Best Film: Lives of Others

Best of the Rest: United 93, Borat, Black Cat, White Cat, the death of Mr Lazarescu

Best Factual Book: Origins of the British - Stephen Oppenheimer
Best Fiction: Philip Roth - various of his books

Best TV: Cranford
Best Theatre: Little Shop of Horrors
Best Exhibition: Gilbert and George Tate Modern
Best Gig: Madredeus

Notable Events - I got my PG Cert in Higher Education, I learnt to Sail, the Old Operating Theatre Museum was sold to the Cathedral Group and despite the disruption exceeded 30,000 visitors for the first time. I became an honorary lecturer at UCL. I kept a creative journal all year and improved my blog.

Children did so well - Connie get 3 A's at A-level, and Hetty getting into the Camden Youth Jazz Band.

Best moments - Cycle ride around Olympics Site and trip to Korea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Lincoln's Inn Fields Wikipedia page

How London is Divided Up