Old Operating Theatre Museum busy day

Amazingly busy day at the Museum - lots of people coming in for Half term and 2 groups - one UA3 and a group from More London - I gave short walk from More London to the Old Operating Theatre Museum via Guys. Sometimes seems better when I'm rushing - get more in more concentrated more animated.

Toilet blocked - the only problem - brand new toilet and plumber says blocked with concrete. Pub manager complaining that too many of our visitors are using his toilet.

Also had ICT visit which I think is going to be interesting - finding out how far behind I now am. The issues that came up were particularly around Data Protection. Here I am backing the system up onto a portable hard disc bringing home, putting it on the home pc - none of it encrypted.

I think the issue will be if I get run over by a bus ........

But what I wanted out of the free visit was advice on setting up a webcasting system and advice on setting up video points around the Museum for artists (and us to use).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Lincoln's Inn Fields Wikipedia page

How London is Divided Up