Creating Flash Movies using Motion Artist 2

I have just created my first Flash animations for web sites - used it to create a flash banner advertising our guided walks from the Theatre Museum - it is a little basic using the Wizard but it pretty easy to do.

www.chr.org.uk/index.htm

But I also practiced making menus and movies. It is quite simple and seems fairly powerful - you can integrate sound but I could see no way of integrating video clips.

No idea how it compares with Director and other programmes but given that I got it free as a full produce on the cover of a computer disc it works pretty good.

I have now made some progress in technology so that I can create a video from computer screen using Easy Capture, can edit videos using VirtualDub, AVE Video Editor, videoimpression and muvee, and have begun to create a podcast.

Comments

scott said…
hi i think that you guys are cool
and if you like flash movie then come to my two blogs that are full of flash movies
www.thecoolmathblog.blogspot.com
and
www.thecoolmathblog2.blogspot.com
oh yes and they arent about math!!!!!
so go on and if you like my blog tell all your friends!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Lincoln's Inn Fields Wikipedia page

How London is Divided Up