Video from 350 Degree Panoramas

I have just created a video from the panoramas on the Old Operating Theatre Museum Web site to play on the Computer in the Crypt which will replace the Suture Installation.
Quite easy to do once I downloaded some shareware software called easy video capture http://www.video-capture.info/
And then set up the programme to capture the panoramic pictures and ran the autotour on the web site at www.thegarret.org.uk/tour.htm
Saved it as a avi file.
I then added a few captions using Video Impressions (very basic video editing programme only to be recommended for joining holiday videos together), saved it as mpeg file and a self playing exe programme.
The video is now on CD and we are working to get it to play on DVD.
I am working on a newer version with sound with a more competent video editor - I'm trying out a shareware program from AVS Video.

I also created a fun pop video of the Operating Theatre using Muvee producer - which is quite hilarious. Let me know if you want to see it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Lincoln's Inn Fields Wikipedia page

How London is Divided Up